Among all the machines designed and OEM manufactured by Pressmach., feeder machines are the most vital one as they include several other varieties such as electric NC servo roller feeder, mechanical roll feeder, air pneumatic feeder, gear feeder, grip feeder, and so on. Their range of NC roll feeders has adjustable mounting brackets along with transition plate and jack screw for the press line adjustment.
NC servo roller feeder is being manufactured using the top grade raw material which is acquired from all the trusted vendors of the company. This particular NC roll feeder has powerful construction, high rigid mechanical design and high power output in order to secure the proper feeding and straightening in the course of the speed increasing efficiency. As the product is affordable within the budget and customized according to the requirement of the client, thus it is being used in various industries such as electrical, electronics, automobile and chemical.
Features of NC Servo Roller Feeder:
- Possess low inertia along with brush less AC servo motor with high energy.
- The user friendly interface directs the operator shows the descriptive language in entire English Language.
- The operator chooses the number of parts in order to create and the interface then displays the message when the count is received.
- Compact electronic control enclosure with the built-in operation panel can easily be adapted or can also be used as the freestanding console.
NC servo roll feeders are the best equipments which all the industries should opt for. Clients can easily purchase these products from the company at the market prices. The offered NC roll feeders are being developed by utilizing the finest quality basic material and top most technology as per the set of industry rules. All the offered roll feeders are being properly examined and tested by all the experts and skilled professionals.
As a new type of high precision and high stability feeding equipment, the appearance of NC servo feeder is no accident, but has its inevitable reasons.
First, because of the stamping industry on the precision of automation equipment requirements, roller feeder, air feeder These traditional feeding equipment can not fully meet the requirements of stamping production, so the manufacturer in the traditional feeder on the basis of R & amp; D and production of NC servo feeder;
Second, NC servo feeder itself has other feeding equipment can not achieve the advantages, it is based on these significant advantages, so that the NC servo feeder as soon as the emergence of the customer's widespread favor, and gradually replaced the roller feeder has become the most mainstream feeding equipment, with punch, Shearing machine, Hydraulic press and other processing equipment is widely used in automotive, hardware, electronics, computers and other manufacturing industries in a number of fields.
The concept of servo-driven roll feeds involves the use of a closed-loop positioning drive, usually a servomotor, to control the index position of the feed rolls. A servo-powered unit begins its motion in response to a signal from the press. It is capable only of a finite, minimum index time, which is based on the amount of power it can deliver and the load that it sees. As a result, a servo-powered unit's finishing point can vary with the press speed. The faster the press runs, the later in the stroke a servo-powered unit finishes. Their top speeds still are limited by the available drive power, as opposed to press-driven feeds that can run as fast as the press and tooling.
Servo drive technology has been used in press feeding applications for more than two decade, and it has now matured to the point that these drives are more reliable and less expensive than they were in the past. Servo systems' modularity and self-diagnostic features have improved their functionality.
Servo-driven roll feeds have many of the same advantages press-driven feeds have, such as minimal space requirements, low maintenance, and high speeds.
However, servo feeds also provide benefits that press-driven units cannot because a microprocessor-based control gives them capabilities such as programmable move patterns, self-diagnostics, autocorrection, and the ability to communicate with automation. Servo-driven roll feeds are available in several configurations, including:
- Conventional two-roll units
- Four-roll units (sometimes specified when processing thick materials)
- Feeder/straighteners (for space-saving requirements)
- Push-pull units (typically for light-gauge materials)
- Zigzag units (for better material utilization when stamping nestedround blanks)
Servo feed control packages vary in sophistication, from simple-to-use, single-setup controls with thumbwheels or keypads to complex systems that allow programming of elaborate multiaxis move patterns, control of auxiliary functions and devices, and varying levels of job recipe storage memory and communications capability. Most servo feeds offer some degree of integration with the press control to provide constant contact with the press operations:
- "Hand-shaking" on job setups and recipe storage
- Simplified operator interface that allows single point of data entry/verification and a touch-screen display that delivers operational prompts and diagnostic information and help screens
- Faster maintenance reminders or fault information via a single control station
- More control of peripheral equipment such as in-press transfer units, safety equipment, and die monitoring systems
1、NC Servo Feeder Precision is high, it is the first CNC system into the feeding equipment, the realization of PLC, servo motor precise control feed drum to achieve stamping feed model, usually feed accuracy up to ±0.02mm, which is other feeding equipment far from reach;
2、The scope of application is more extensive, NC servo feeder by the independent motor drive, at the same time has mechanical relaxation and pneumatic relaxation two ways, so that it is not limited by the installation equipment, not only can be used with the punch, but also with the shearing machine, hydraulic press, suitable for different material thickness, length does not have a wider range of application;
3、Easy to operate, high degree of automation, less labor intensity, increase the time of effective work. Compared with the roller feeder before the use of the actual collocation of the mold to carry out the inch dynamic test machine, debugging a good material width, thickness, feeding step after the continuous stamping production, not only the adjustment is cumbersome, but also must be completed by professional and technical personnel. NC feeder does not need to consider so many factors at all, NC servo feeder using 7-inch touch screen point control operation mode, feed step distance, feed speed and other parameters can be simple and quick setting, save the season force.
4、Multi-segment feeding, to meet the needs of specialized processing, in the use of multi-engineering progressive mold for stamping production, feeding step distance is often not exactly the same, at this time the ordinary feeder can no longer be used with, and NC servo feeder equipped with 10-segment feeding function, can fully meet the needs of customers multi-station mold;
5、Energy saving, high reliability, NC servo feeder In the relaxation phase, the servo motor does not need to continue to operate energy storage, which greatly reduces the loss of energy, at the same time in the event of failure, with automatic diagnosis function, safe and reliable use.
1、NC Servo Roller Feeder using sophisticated Japanese Anchuan NC servo control system, simple and fast operation, effectively shorten the working preparation time, improve productivity;
2、NC Servo Roller Feeder is developed by the long-term experience of force Hao machinery, emphasizing long-term use of load, long life, high precision and simple maintenance;
3、NC Servo Roller Feeder is suitable for weighing machining with different material thickness and long feeding step distance;
4、NC Servo Roller Feeder using man-machine interface operation, feeding length and speed and other parameters can be set arbitrarily, feeding length can be between 0.1mm-9999.99mm, with multi-project mold, multi-stage feeding;
5、NC Servo Feeder According to the characteristics of the punch to choose mechanical or pneumatic relaxation;
6、NC Servo Roller Feeder control box and body separation, to prevent vibration, easy to move. Equipped with material end detection function.
NC Servo feeder is specially used for the transportation of metal coil materials, product application is also very extensive! In today's society, more and more industries will adopt mechanized transportation. This high-speed feeder has a very high accuracy, and environmental protection and time saving, but also greatly reduce the labor intensity, the real low cost, high return, in today's rapid development of the era, this automation products will be more and more manufacturers of favor and like!
Roll feeds that are press-driven, such as rack-and-pinion or cam, are always synchronized with the rotation of the press. The feed's motion begins at a predetermined point in the press cycle and finishes at another predetermined point regardless of press speed or die engagement. Although the index speed must increase or decrease to keep pace with the press, the feed can draw as much power as it needs from the press to accomplish this within the limitations of the mechanical coupling of the feed to the press.
This synchronization feature makes press-driven feeds suitable for high-speed indexing, in-die transfers, and for use with unloaders and other applications that require feed motion to be tied to press rotation to prevent a collision.
Drawbacks to most press-driven feeds are their difficulty in adjusting the feed length, lack of inching capability, and absence of controls interface. Most require that gear sets, rollers, or mechanical linkages be changed to adjust feed length. Because press-driven feeds are coupled directly to the press rotation, they lack the ability to jog the strip for threading. Additionally, because of the lack of electrical controls, mechanical feeds cannot accept setup information from or provide feedback to press controls or automation systems.
1. Continuity: continuous processing for multiple engineering
2. High speed: up to 600 times per minute
3. Universality: regardless of the width and thickness of the material, just adjust the feeder to fit the mold can be used.
4. Simple and practical construction.
5. Low failure rate and easy maintenance.
Single type: suitable for coil (thickness of 0.15mm or more) single product or continuous punching products.
Double: suitable for coil(thickness 0.15mm or less) short-foot material, single-product continuous punching products.
Depending on the number of swings and the length of the feed varies (generally its accuracy is 0.03m), if the end of the road positioning, but also can get 0.01mm accuracy.
Belt type high-speed gear feeder is suitable for high-speed processing and requires high-precision feeding of the punch products, the change of feed length is made from 1-4 gear transformation.
1. Suitable for the requirement of high-speed processing and high-precision feeding punch products.
2. Applicable to different thickness products, the length of the delivery distance is not the same, the material width changes a wide range of feeding device.
3. Do not need to adjust the thickness of the feed, the feed distance only by gear transformation can be. 4, belt high-speed gear feeder standard specifications (or design) description:
(1) Use cam-driven intermittent feed.
(2). The change of pitch is made from the transformation of 2 to 4 gears.
(3) Only the lower roller wheel and the upper roller are pressed by the spring.
(4) When inserting material, the relaxation of the upper and lower rollers can be operated by the manual switch of the air valve.
(5). The cam part of the lubrication method one divider is oil tank type, while the other gear part is oil immersion type.
(6). The upper and lower rollers are coated with hard chrome.
(7). The relaxation device is eccentric cam, so the relaxation angle can be adjusted at will in the range of 0 to 180 degrees.
High speed roll feeder is one of the most popular feeding machine in the industry currently, match with traditional punch\ pneumatic punch\ mechanical punch and high speed punch in stamping production line. It comes with low fault rate\ low energy consumption\ high automation\ stable and high speed. But every coin has two sides, high speed roll feeder has strict installation requirements than other type feeder.
Pressmach’s high speed roll feeder adopts eccentric disk\ rocker arm\ pull rob\ cross joint and driven shaft to drive the feeding roll as the way of feeding. The feeder itself has no power and is powered by an eccentric disk mounted on the output shaft of the punch.
Pay attention to the following when using:
- The punch must equipped with an output shaft. Regardless of which press is used, the premise of the installation is that the punch has an output shaft. If the punch does’t with output shaft itself and the customer still require to choose high speed roll feeder. Customer need to ask punch supplier to install the output shaft for the press in advance or to vote for an NC-feeder.
- Clearly material width\ material thickness and feeding step.
- Clearly the requirement of punching speed.
- If the feeding length of high speed roll feeder has a big change, need to readjust the rocker arm. Because the angle between the rocker arm and the pull rob will change. At this time, the pull rob should be rotated to make the angle between the rocker arm and the pull rob become 90 degrees when the punch stops at the dead point position, avoiding the breakage of the rocker arm or the drive shaft.
- Readjust the feeding height of high speed roll feeder when change mold on the punch. Multiple sets of stamping molds should be used in the stamping production process, and the mold height of different molds are different. Only by ensuring the feeding height of the feeder and the height of the mold are the same, the feeding can accurately and smoothly.